River Chase New Braunfels
River Chase, New Braunfels offers over 80+ acres of private home owners parks which include amenities to that include access to the Guadalupe River, Clubhouse, Pool, Tennis courts and much more. Home owners have their own access to the Guadalupe River and neighborhood amenities include, picnic area, sports court, playground, private park, clubhouse, pool, tennis courts and walking trails.
The subdivisions 1 to 3 acre home sites with city water and underground utilities offer the perfect place to build your custom dream home. River Chase has two sections; 1-3 is on the south side of 306 while 4-10 is on the north side.
Easy drive from major Texas cities. Austin is 40 miles to the north, San Antonio is 25 miles to the south, and Houston is 160 miles to the east. The historic town of Gruene and Canyon Lake are only minutes away.
- With the Comal and Guadalupe Rivers running through the city, visitors and the local folk enjoy a variety of water recreational activities
- Every fall Wurstfest one of the largest German festivals in America takes place
- Some of the best antique shopping can be enjoyed year around
- Landa Park has the miniature train
- Enjoy swimming in the spring-fed pools, also enjoy boating and tubing on the river
- Choose between playing mini golf or the challenging Landa Park 18-hole golf course
Adam Michael Custom Homes will build on any of the remaining available lots in River Chase
Adam Michael Custom Homes
4737 College Park, Suite 101
San Antonio, Tx 78249
Hoffman Lane Elementary School
Church Hill Middle School
Canyon High School
IH-35 North from San Antonio, Exit Highway 306 and turn left on Highway 306. Approx. 10 miles on the right is River Chase community.