Cresta Bella San Antonio neighborhood is destined to become a premier residential community, home to our most prestigious custom homes. Along Interstate Highway 10 and picturesque hill country acres with a 207 acre nature preserve.
Luxurious, single-family homes and buildable lots are available. Create your dream home today, nestled within our numerous natural green preservation areas that ensure a beautiful living space. The topography of the rolling hills blanketed with natural oaks offer unparalleled views of the beautiful Texas Hill Country, even to downtown San Antonio.
- Green spaces and natural preserves located throughout the development and residential areas
- Gated entry with guard house at entrance
- A community park that features a gazebo, fireplace, and playscape
- Nature’s best hill country views
Where Is Cresta Bella?
- Just North of 1604 along the North-West corner of Interstate Highway 10 and Camp Bullis Road
- Nestled within San Antonio’s active and highly sought after IH-10 corridor
- The finest shopping and restaurants San Antonio has to offer are just around the corner in the Rim and the Shops at La Cantera
- Just minutes from the heart of the medical center as well as major employers such as USAA, Valero and NuStar
- Located within the highly acclaimed Northside Independent School District
- Bordering San Antonio’s newest 207 acre nature preserve
- Close proximity to Sea World and the Riverwalk; only minutes to Six Flags Fiesta Texas, The Westin La Cantera Resort and The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA)
Adam Michael Custom Homes will build on any of the remaining available lots in Cresta Bella
Adam Michael Custom Homes
4737 College Park, Suite 101
San Antonio, Tx 78249
Leon Springs Elementary School
Gus Garcia Middle School
Louis D Brandeis High School
Gated Entry with Guard
Community Park that Features Gazebo, Fireplace, and Playscape
Nature’s Best Hill Country Views
Located along the west side of Interstate Highway 10 at Camp Bullis Road, this prestigious development consists of 242 picturesque hill country acres adjacent to a 207 acre nature preserve in the fast growing north-central corridor of San Antonio.